Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Lone Butte
Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Lone Butte
The Gila River Hotel and Casino Lone Butte is one of three brick-and-mortar tribal casinos operated by the Gila River Indian Community. The other two facilities are Wild Horse Pass and Vee Quiva respectively.
Just a ten-minute drive away from the Wild Horse Pass location, Gila River Lone Butte sits on 80,000 square feet and boasts over 800 slot and video poker machines, 22 live tables, and a poker room. Other amenities include an 8,000-square-feet convention hall, four dining venues, and a lounge with live entertainment and concerts.
Although Gila River Hotel and Casino Lone Butte doesn’t have a hotel adjacent to the gaming facility, patrons who choose to stay at the Wild Horse Pass location can use the shuttle service and reach Lone Butte within minutes.
As part of the group of casinos owned by the Gila River Indian Community, this gaming venue offers a unique rewards program, The Card, which provides patrons with various benefits, such as free play, complimentary food and drinks, discounts, and event invites.
Gila River Hotel and Casinos Lone Butte welcomes all visitors aged 21 or above. The gaming floor is open 24/7.
Gila River Hotel and Casino – Lone Butte details
- Name: Gila River Hotel and Casino Lone Butte
- Address: 1077 S Kyrene Rd, Chandler, AZ 85226
- Phone number: 1-800-946-4452
- Hours of operation: 24/7
- Gambling available: Slot machines, video poker, keno, blackjack, poker, electronic table games
Arizona Casinos in the News
Casino Veteran John Dinius Takes The Helm Of Casino Arizona And Talking Stick Resort
Will Gila River Lone Butte operate a sportsbook?
The latest developments on the Arizona gambling scene was that Gov. Doug Ducey signed HB 2772 signed into law, making Arizona sports betting and fantasy sports legal. At the same time, the Tribal-State Gaming Compact has been revised, giving land-based casinos in Arizona the ability to launch sportsbooks. The compact also provides for casino expansions and the construction of new gaming facilities.
Although there’s no news about the Gila River Casino Lone Butte introducing a retail sportsbook, the Gila River Indian Community announced it would build a new casino in metro Phoenix. Besides classic casino games, the new hotel will reportedly house a retail sportsbook.
Lone Butte Casino – slots & casino games
Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Lone Butte offers an impressive selection of slots and table games for its patrons to enjoy:
The Lone Butte property is jam-packed with 800 slot and video poker machines created by industry-leading software developers - IGT, Bally, Aristocrat, SG Gaming, etc. Besides the open casino floor, the venue also boasts a high-limit slot room packed with top-tier slot games. The denominations range from 1Â¢ to $30, allowing both novices and high-rollers to enjoy exciting slots and win hefty prizes.
If you plan on visiting the Lone Butt location, these are a few titles enjoyed by all patrons:
- Money Storm â Released in 2005 by IGT, Money Storm has become a staple in the casino community. You get exactly what the name suggests - a storm that can boost your bankroll. By collecting three storm symbols, players enter a bonus round with six free spins. During this feature, the re-trigger option becomes available, making the game more exciting and rewarding.
- Blazing 777 â If you enjoy playing casino classics, you’ll enjoy the Bally’s Blazing 777 game inspired by old-school slot machines. The 20-payline release with a 5×3 layout offers incredible gameplay. Although you may not win life-changing prizes, you can still top up your account nicely.
- 777 Double Jackpot â For a more rewarding and engaging experience, try out Bally’s 777 Double Jackpot. As the name says, you’ll have a chance to collect some nice prizes or even hit the jackpot and go home with thousands of dollars in your pocket. The classic 5×3 grid with five paylines will take you back in time to when the first slot machines appeared.
- Heidi’s Bier House â This SG Gaming release takes you to the world’s most popular beer fest - Oktoberfest. The six-reel slot houses 50 paylines and some innovative features, like the Tapper, which essentially adds wild reels to the existing spin, Hans Wild that activates free play, and a Wheel that can reward extra free spins and wilds, or trigger a massive progressive jackpot.
- Bonus Times - If you’re looking for more of Bally’s classics, Bonus Times is the next best thing. The three-reel slot machine packs some excellent features, but the main selling point is the 2x, 3x, and 10x multiplier that can lead to some nice prizes.
We’d be remiss not to mention that the Gila River Hotel and Casino Lone Butte gaming floor also hosts video poker and keno machines, as well as electronic table games, namely roulette and craps.
Although slot machines take up the most space on the gaming floor, the casino ensures patrons have various live tables to try out. The venue houses 22 tables featuring the most popular games, such as blackjack, Fortune Pai Gow, three-card poker progressive, and Ultimate Texas Hold’em progressive. The most recent jackpots generated from these games amounted to over $250,000.
Blackjack fans will enjoy various available side bets that make the entire experience more engaging and rewarding. When picking a table, you can decide by choosing some of the following options - Push Your Luck, Match the Dealer, Super 4 Stax BJ Progressive, etc.
Lone Butte Casino poker room
Out of the three Gila River Indian Community-operated locations, Lone Butte is the only one with a poker room. This gaming section opened its doors in April 2021, giving patrons access to an 8,000-square-foot space packed with 30 tables.
A private entrance with convenient parking leads all visitors to the brand-new poker room. The area features nine 90-inch TV screens, a video wall, and a private patio with a smoking section. All poker enthusiasts will be able to choose between variants of Hold’em, 5-10 Big O, and Omaha. More experienced players can partake in Bad Beat Jackpot and win over $10k.
Finally, we’d like to point out that the Gila River Hotel and Casino Lone Butte poker room is connected to the Bravo Live Poker platform, allowing you to view current games and waiting lists, and register for tournaments.
More Arizona Casinos
- Apache Gold Casino Resort
- Apache Sky Casino Review
- Casino Arizona
- Casino Arizona at Talking Stick Resort
- Casino del Sol
- Casino of the Sun
- Desert Diamond Casino Sahuarita
- Desert Diamond Casino Tucson
- Desert Diamond Casino West Valley
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Vee Quiva
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos â Wild Horse Pass
- Mazatzal Hotel & Casino
- Paradise Casino
- Spirit Mountain Casino
- Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort
- We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort
- Yavapai Casino
THE CardÂ® rewards program
Patrons who enter any of the three locations can become a part of the Gila River Casinos Players Club and claim The Card that unlocks many new possibilities and makes your visit more enjoyable.
The Card program is based on a four-tier principle:
- Emerald â 0 to 19,999 points
- Ruby â 20,000 to 99,999 points
- Gold â 100,000 to 299,999 points
- Platinum â 300,000+ points.
While you can join the club free of charge, you need to wager money on various games to collect points and progress through tiers. As you reach new levels, the range of benefits will grow accordingly. With The Card, you can get your hands on free play, discounts, rewards, exclusive invites, VIP parties, personal valet service, and so on.
Responsible gambling at Gila River Hotels & Casinos
Given that Arizona has a regulated gambling market, all gaming facilities, including tribe-owned ones, must abide by strict rules determined by the law. Consequently, Gila River Hotel and Casinos Lone Butte only allows entrance to visitors over 21.
While the casino promotes responsible gambling, players who experience addictive behavior or symptoms should call the hotline 1-800-639-8783 and get the help they need.
Gila River Hotel and Casino Lone Butte history and owners
Gila River Hotel and Casino Lone Butte in AZ is owned and operated by the Gila River Indian Community. Established in 2008, Lone Butte is the newest of three tribe-owned casino venues. In 2021, the gambling venue opened a modern poker room featuring 30 tables and diverse poker variants.
Most recently, the Gila River Indian Community launched an online free-to-play social casino called Play Gila. Accessible via desktop or iOS and Android mobile apps, the gaming platform offers slots, video poker, blackjack, roulette, and keno. However, it’s important to note that the site is hosted in Nevada and doesn’t support real-money wagering.