Betfred AZ Promo Code for $1,111 in Bonus Bets
Betfred AZ Promo Code for $1,111 in Bonus Bets
There are quite a few mobile sports betting options in Arizona, but the welcome bonus at Betfred Sportsbook Arizona is one of the best you'll find. Simply sign up with Betfred Arizona, use Betfred promo code BETBONUS, and you'll have the chance to claim up to $1,111 in bonus bets with a $50 in qualifying wagers.
In addition to those bonuses, Betfred also has apps for iOS and Android and a website where you can do all of your betting.
On this page, we'll review what Betfred Arizona has to offer, including its various promotions, the bets you can place, its sportsbook app and how it matches up against some of the competition.
Betfred Arizona promo code 2023
Sign up with Betfred Sportsbook Arizona, enter the Betfred Sportsbook promo code BETBONUS and get up to $1,111 in bonus bets with a $50 in qualifying wagers. There's much more to unpack with this Betfred online sportsbook welcome bonus, so scroll down for all the details.
|Arizona Sportsbook||Betfred Sportsbook|
|Betfred Arizona Promo Code||BETBONUS|
|Welcome Bonus||Up to $1,111 in bonus bets|
|Terms||â¢ $50 bet to get $111 bonus bet
â¢ Remaining $1,000 in bonus bets paid in $200 increments
â¢ Get 50% back on weekly losses, up to the $200 max for five week
|Last Updated||May 2023|
Betfred Arizona $1,111 welcome bonus - the fine print!
To claim up to $1,111 in Betfred bonus bets start by opening an account with Betfred. Enter the Betfred Arizona promo code BETBONUS and make a deposit. Then, here's how the welcome bonus works.
Start by making your opening deposit and placing a bet of at least $50. You'll get a $111 bonus bet when that wager settles. That still leaves $1,000 worth of Betfred bonus bets to claim, but claiming these bonus bets actually requires you to lose bets, unfortunately.
Each week, for your first five weeks as a Betfred Sportsbook user, you'll be refunded 50% of your net losses, up to $200 per week. So if you lost $100 in Week 1, you would get a $50 bonus bet. Lose $300 in Week 2 and get a $150 bonus bet. Make money each of the next three weeks, and you'll get nothing.
All things considered, we don't view this as one of the best offers you'll find in Arizona. But that doesn't mean it's not a solid welcome bonus. Remember you get a $111 bonus bet just for making a $50 wager, so you can win that AND get a pretty sizeable bonus. As for the other $1,000 in bonus bets, view those as a safety net of sorts. Ideally, you won't need them, but they're nice to have if you do.
Can I trust Betfred Sportsbook?
Yes, the Arizona Department of Gaming is in charge of issuing sports betting in the state and it awarded Betfred a license. Betfred Arizona launched in February 2022 thanks to a partnership with the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, owners of We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort, located near Scottsdale.
Betfred, like several other sportsbooks, got its start in Europe, before opening sportsbooks in the US after sports betting started to become available outside of Nevada in 2018.
Here are some of the rules and regulations to be aware of in Arizona.
- You must be at least 21 years old to bet at any licensed sportsbook in the state.
- In addition, to place bets legally in Arizona sportsbooks, you have to be within the state limits. If you attempt to make a bet from outside Arizona, use a VPN, or don't authorize the software to check your location, you will not be able to bet.
Getting started at Betfred Sportsbook in Arizona
Opening a new account at Betfred Sportsbook in Arizona is easy. Head to the Betfred Sportsbook site, select your state and click "Bet now" to be taken to the registration form, where you will enter the following details:
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Enter the Betfred bonus code BETBONUS
You also will need to create a password and agree to Betfred's terms and conditions. Once that's done, you can make a deposit and start placing some bets.
How do I download the Betfred Arizona app?
The Betfred sports betting app allows for simple wagering from your smartphone or tablet. Here's how to download it for iOS or Android:
- Head to the Betfred site and select either the "Download iOS" or "Download Android" button.
- This will take you to the Betfred app on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Just click "Get" or "Install" to get the Betfred betting app onto your gadget.
Where do I find Betfred promotions?
You can get to the Betfred promotions page by clicking the "Promotions" tab with a star icon next to it. On the app, this is at the top of the page. On the website, you'll find it along the left side of the screen.
As you would expect, Betfred's promos page is where you'll find information about all the ongoing bonuses at the sportsbook. Each promotional offer has a green "Learn More" button that you can click to read all the pertinent deals.
One of the nice things about Betfred promotions is that opting-in is not required. Instead, you simply follow the required steps and you'll automatically be eligible for the stated reward. We suggest checking the promotions page regularly so that you do not miss out on an offer.
Why should I choose the Betfred Sportsbook app?
Here are some of Betfred's main strong points from our review of the sportsbook:
- Betfred boosts: Many sportsbooks have daily odds boosts, but the ones at Betfred are some of the best you'll find. We especially like that they include what a bet's odds were prior to being boosted, because not all sportsbooks include this detail.
- Quality banking options: It's easy to neglect your banking choices at an online sportsbook until it comes time to make a withdrawal. The good news is that at Betfred you have enough deposit and withdrawal options to meet your needs.
What won't I like about the Betfred Sportsbook app?
While Betfred is a solid online sportsbook, it still has some areas it could improve:
- Manually geolocating yourself: For some reason, when you're using the Betfred website, it doesn't always automatically check your location. Instead you'll get a message that you have to check your location before placing a bet. You can do so by opening your account and clicking "Check My Location." It's just an inconvenience.
- Not enough promotions: While the welcome offers are great at Betfred in Arizona, the promotions afterward feel a little uninspired. It would be a huge improvement if Betfred could offer more bonuses and even have one or two standing offers.
- No 24-hour customer support: We also can't help but be frustrated by the lack of 24-hour customer support at Betfred. From Monday to Thursday you can speak with an agent from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., while Friday to Sunday someone is available from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
What kind of bets can I make at Betfred online sports betting?
Betfred Sports site has all types of betting options. Here is an example of how Betfred might list a game, and below that is how each bet works:
|Arizona Cardinals||-3.0 (-105)||-150||Over 41.5 (-110)|
|Los Angeles Rams||+3.0 (-115)||+130||Under 41.5 (-110)|
- Moneyline: Bet on one of the two sides to win the game. In the example above, the Cardinals' -150 odds indicate that they are the favorite and a moneyline bet of $150 would win $100 in profit if correct. The Rams' +130 odds, on the other hand, mean a winning $100 bet would return $130 in profit.
- The spread: For spread bets, margin of victory is what matters. A spread of 3.0 means that the favored team (in this case, the Cardinals) needs to win by more than that number for spread bets on that side to win. The underdog Rams, meanwhile, would need to win by any score or lose by less than three.
- Totals: You'll hear these called over/unders because you can bet on either the over or the under. The number you are wagering on is the total combined score of the game, with the sportsbook setting the line.
- Prop betting: Props are bets on whether something specific will take place during a game, and they usually are separate from a game's overall outcome. At Betfred, you can click on a game to see all the available props.
- Futures betting: At Betfred you'll get to the futures betting options by clicking on a sport, and then above the games you should see a link labeled "Future." Futures bets refer to season-long wagers you make on a player or team. You could, for instance, bet on the Cardinals to win the NFC West, the NFC as a whole or win the Super Bowl.
- Parlays: Combine multiple single bets into one for an increased potential payout if you get all of the individual picks correct. If you get just one wrong, however, you win nothing.
- Teasers: Similar to parlays, but only for football and basketball spread bets. Again, you need to get all of your individual picks correct. To help with this, though, you can move each of the lines in your favor, at the cost of a reduced potential payout.
- Round robins: Combine multiple individual picks into smaller parlays organized so that you can still win some money if you miss a pick.
- Live betting: Bet on games as they are taking place. The contrast here is in how rapidly the odds change to reflect what is happening in the game.
Can I bet on the Diamondbacks at Betfred AZ?
Yes, you can bet on the Arizona Diamondbacks as well as every other Major League Baseball team at Betfred. While betting on baseball works pretty similarly to betting on other sports, there are a few aspects that set it apart.
The first thing that you might notice is how spread betting is different. Football and basketball lines will vary for all games. Not so with baseball. Pretty much all MLB games will have a spread of 1.5. What does change, though, is the odds for each team. This is due to the overall volatility of baseball games.
At Betfred you also can place three-, five- and seven-inning bets. Traditionally, five-inning bets are the most popular, as they're roughly the same thing as a halftime bet in other sports.
Other than that, most MLB bets are not that different from NFL, NBA and NHL wagers. The most common player props you'll find at Betfred are for a player to homer, for how many strikeouts a starting pitcher will have or something similar.
How do I get money on (and off!) Betfred Sportsbook quickly?
Here are your deposit and withdrawal options at Betfred in Arizona:
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount||Processing Time|
|Credit/Debit Card (Mastercard or Visa)||No Minimum||$400||Instant|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||$10||$2,000||Instant|
|Online Bank Transfer||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||$10||3-5 Days|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||No Minimum||3-5 Days|
|Check in the Mail||No Minimum||7-14 Days|
How do I get help at Betfred Sportsbook?
To get help at Betfred, click the "Need Help? Contact Us" link at the top of the screen. After doing that, you'll be able to talk directly to a customer service rep between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. from Monday to Thursday or 8 a.m. and 11 p.m. from Friday to Sunday. You can do this via the live chat option, by calling 855-769-4878 or by emailing [email protected].
How do I exclude myself from Betfred?
Betfred gives you multiple options to help set up responsible and safe sports betting practices. To find those options, click on your account and then select "Responsible Gambling." Here's what you can do from there:
- Set limits on how much you can deposit in one day, one week or one month.
- Restrict how much you can bet during a given day, week or month.
- Control the amount of time you can be logged into Betfred, once again for a day, week or month.
- Shut down your account for anywhere from three to 30 days.
- Close your Betfred sportsbook account. To do this, you'll need to call 833-921-1997.
Can I bet with Betfred Arizona Sportsbook in person?
You should be able to bet with Betfred Sportsbook at We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort. While the exact date for the retail sportsbook to open is unknown, it would make sense for it to debut sooner rather than later.
- Address: 10438 Wekopa Way, Scottsdale, AZ
- Phone: 480-789-5300
How does Betfred compare to other Arizona sportsbooks?
Betfred is definitely one of the better sportsbooks in the Grand Canyon State, but let's look at how it compares head-to-head with some other big names in the business.
- Betfred vs. PointsBet: Comparing the welcome bonuses at these two is tough. Betfred's maxes out at $1,111, while PointsBet's can reach up to $250. To get a bonus at PointsBet Sportsbook Arizona though you need to lose your initial wagers and that's not the case at Betfred. Beyond the opening bonus, though, PointsBet does have more betting choices and better promotions.
- Betfred vs. BetMGM: Here's another one where Betfred is the winner in welcome offers. Betfred's has a higher maximum ($1,111 vs. $1,000), and again, you don't need to lose to receive a part of that bonus. Just like PointsBet, BetMGM Sportsbook Arizona tends to have more betting options and better promotions.
- Betfred vs. FanDuel: FanDuel's welcome bonus is a No Sweat First Bet. So we again choose the Betfred sign-up promo. However, FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona pulls ahead in other areas, such as with its quality promotions and same-game parlays.
- Betfred vs. DraftKings: This matchup is probably closer than you might expect. DraftKings' welcome bonus is actually pretty lackluster compared to Betfred's. However, shortly before launching in Arizona, DraftKings Sportsbook Arizona began offering same-game parlays. Couple that with some great promotions throughout the year, as well as its DFS site, and DraftKings has some strengths that Betfred doesn't really match.
Yes, when you create a Betfred Arizona account with the Betfred code BETBONUS you can claim up to $1,111 in bonus bets. Scroll up to read exactly how the Betfred Sportsbook promo works in Arizona.
Yes, betting on college sports is legal in Arizona. In addition, betting on Arizona-based college teams also is legal. One thing that Arizona bans, however, is college prop bets.
You can withdraw funds via an e-check or by having the sportsbook add money back to your Play+ prepaid card. It takes three to five days to process requests, but they typically go through much faster. You also can have the sportsbook mail you a check, which will take anywhere from one to two weeks. Betfred does not charge withdrawal fees.
If you're location in any of the states where Betfred is licensed and operational you can. Betfred is legal in six states presently, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
It's not hard at all. You'll need to supply your first and last name, home address, email, phone number, birthdate and the final four digits of your Social Security number. This information is standard to join any licensed sportsbook in Arizona.
Yes, sports winnings are taxable income. Check with a CPA if you have any tax-related sports betting questions.