In a double “first,” McGraw and special guest Bailey Zimmerman will tunefully usher in the first Big Game weekend for the first retail Arizona sportsbook on an NFL campus.
If you attend: BetMGM West Fest
- When: Saturday, February 11, 6 p. m.
- Where: Glendale, Arizona’s Westgate Entertainment District, 6770 Nitrogen. Sunrise Blvd.
- Details: Tim McGraw and Bailey Zimmerman will headline. Tickets are available to BetMGM customers only for $57. You can sign up for BetMGM Sportsbook here. General admission/Tier 1 tickets cost $99 each. VIP tickets go for $350 each. You must be 21 years or older to enter.
VIP guests are given:
- exposure to six nearby bars and restaurants as well as the main seeing area
- a designated access collection
- pleasant beverage tickets
- elevated seeing places
An open-air beer garden surrounds the live music stage. Westgate and BetMGM will donate a portion of the event’s beer garden sales to a local charity, according to a BetMGM press release. Visitors can avail themselves of complimentary event parking in all Westgate lots except on gameday.
Sportsbook BetMGM prepared for Super Bowl trip
Regarding the future concert, BetMGM CEO Adam Greenblatt stated:
Entertainment is at the heart of BetMGM and We & rsquo, and we’re going all out with a bigger-than-life concert that will be one of the weekend’s marquee events. & rdquo,
According to Greenblatt, BetMGM will become the first live sportsbook on the Big Game & rsquo stadium campus in February.
At State Farm Stadium, the BetMGM Sportsbook debuted this history September. Greenblatt referred to it as & ldquo at the time, which was unlike anything( that ) fans had seen on game days and one of the most innovative additions an NFL stadium has seen in decades. & rdquo,
The Super Bowl & rsquo, Arizona’s fourth event, was enthusiastically discussed by Jessica Kubicki, director of marketing for YAM Properties, owners of the Westgate Entertainment District:
The Big Game has returned to Arizona, our home state, and we are excited to collaborate with BetMGM to further our center’s vision and the place where fun is had. & rsquo, Andrdquo
BetMGM’s retail sportsbookoffers( in addition to the future Super Bowl music ) and plans to run 365 days a year:
- a film wall
- 38 televisions
- more than 25 sports betting restaurants
- pan and premium club
- On the Great Lawn, outside entertainment
- serviced gambling panels for tellers
- preferred driving for game day driving
- options for both indoor and outdoor eating